Friday, August 12, 2005

Zipper Karma!

My husband has this thing when he is sometimes in public, he forgets to zip up his fly. Never on purpose because that peep show is for me. When he discovers that his fly is down he always asks me, "Why didn't you tell me zipper was down!" Like I have some kind of Spidey sense that tingles when his crotch is exposed to the elements and eyeballs. I always shrugged and ask, "Is it my job to be the pants police and make sure your fly is zipped?" His response..."Hell Yeah!" That's the thing about marriage I didn't expect. Signing up to inspect zippers before leaving the house. I betcha it's in really small print somewhere on my marriage license saying, "To protect others from temporary blindness, please make sure your husband's fly is zipped. Thank You!" I never understood what the big concern was but when he told me that he wears boxers, the kind that aren't closed by a button, I could see his concern. A well timed bend at the waist could set his family jewels a'glinting in the sun for all to see. I was sympathetic but unfazed because most of those open fly incidents seem to be perpetrated by men and since I was a woman my chances were low of embarrassing myself. Well, I was wrong. I was walking around the grocery store, shopping, when I realized that it was really nice and breezy down there. A little too breezy. I look down and gasped in horror. My fly was unzipped and my hot pink panties were a beacon for all to see, screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M PINK AND LACY." It didn't help that I was wearing black. My faced turned really red and I confronted my husband who had a smirk on his face after watching me completely wig. I asked, "Why didn't you tell me my fly was open?" He patted my back sympathetically and said "Welcome to my world." So, I learned my lesson that leaving your pants unzipped can happen anywhere, anytime and to anyone. Also, to watch out for karma because it has a bad habit of getting even with you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Apostle John said...

Actually, I've gotten to where I wear dark colored briefs on Sundays :)

On the other hand, I remember when my 9th grade algebra teacher's skirt fell off in class -- that was a hoot.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

John, I should probably follow your lead and start wearing darker panties. No more cheetah prints for me. I would just die if my skirt fell off in class. Thank God that has never happened to me.

Autumn, I totally believe in karma. I agree how do you tell a guy is wang is showing. For his sake, I hope he realized it very quickly. I always hate it when embarrassing stuff happens to good people. I just hope that if one of my tits was hanging out that someone would have the balls to tell me.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

Think of it as covering your wingman's back. You look out for me, and I'll look out for you. A woman at work pointed across the floor early one morning to my lowered zipper and said, don't tell me how it happened.

Wear the cheetah panties, Screw it. We all have underwear, and we all forget the zipper, or it breaks, whatever. And we all have one of the two sets of equipment that we should all be familiar with.

I am so glad you taught this to me Autumn!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Monty, good advice. I think I will embrace life instead of fearing it. Where are those damn cheetah panties?

5:12 AM  
Blogger Monty said...

damn right on the cheetah panties, I feel better already!!! I'm starting to love it here!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home