Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The worst thing I have ever done, sort of?!?!

Last semester I had an early morning class around 8 in the morning. After studying late the night before, I woke and I was feeling nauseous. Sometimes that happens when I take birth control pills or if I ate something that didn't agree with me the night before. Well, that morning I was going to puke, it was just a matter of time, I just didn't know when. It was close to the end of the semester and I already used up all my sick days to sleep in. So, I went to school on the bus which was horrible. Every time I hit a bump I thought I was going to lose it. I arrived at school and went to a bathroom but I couldn't puke yet. I went to class. After 30 minutes, I just felt too bad and I left class early and went to go find a toilet. I went to a bathroom in a building that was quieter than most on campus and since it was in between classes, no one should hear me emptying my stomach out. I went into that bathroom, opened the door to the first stall and saw the most nastiest ass explosion that some had left earlier without flushing the damn toilet. That did it for me, I was cured of my inability to puke. In fact, I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop me from spewing all over the place. I sort of made it to the next stall's toilet. I puked on the seat but I got most of it in the toilet. After, vomiting my guts out, I wiped down the seat. I got up to try and clean myself up and to find something to clean the toilet seat. I went to the sink and started washing my face when some one walked in. It didn't hit me till she had walked into a stall and slammed the door shut which toilet she was using because the first stall had poo she naturally used the second one. The toilet which I just vomited all over. I got so grossed out that I ran to the third stall and emptied my guts, again. That poor girl, not only did she used a freshly vomited on toilet seat but I was freaking her out by up chucking my intestines. She ran out of there and I weakly went and cleaned up again and went back home. Moral of the story, don't go to school or work if you are feeling like shit and always carry around hand sanitizer to sanitize your hands and toilet seats.

9 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

I thought you were going to tell me you did something really horrible. :-P At least you have the excuse that you were sick. :-)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I felt really bad for not telling that poor girl not to use that toilet and I felt bad about for the rest of the day. I guess I had an excuse but it's still kind of icky. Thanks for making me feel better.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Anytime, hun. :-)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

She survived, better than using the other toilet! All things being equal, well done! B+

2:37 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

Where else can you get rated on throwing up? What a great blog this is, i tell ya...

2:38 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks, Monty, it felt like a B+! Not like that one time in choir when the whole class was singing and I had to run to the nearest trashcan and vomit in front of the class. Ah, memories. That felt more like an A. I now know how people will remember me when I go back to my high school reunion. I like enriching the world with my "Angeliqueisms" because I embarrass myself without even trying. I just want to spread the joy.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

I like it a lot, definitely an A. Shows your humanity, and sensitivity. I see it as sreading the humanity. You certainly don't feel like the Lone Ranger here, do you? No, it takes quite a woman to make fun of herself, not to put herself down, but to elevate others who were embarrassed whenthese things happened to them. That does it! A+

And you want to know why I want YOU for MY pimp! Ha, it's sooooooo obvious.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Autumn, yep, that poor girl, I wanted to tell her so bad but I was occupied.

Monty, my whole life is waiting for me to do something embarrassing. Ask my friends. They're just waiting for me to walk into a wall or embarrass myself by singing Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back!" at karaoke. I am honored that you want me to be your pimp. I feel so special. Thank you!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

There's a huge lesson to be learned from doing something humiliating as taught by a very old Jewish rabai. He said,"He who has never humiliated oneself, and never will, let him step forward and throw the first sneering laugh" or something like that. You see, I really do need you for your grace and humanity. Where else do i get to learn these things from anyway?

I can keep this going until you post again, it's easy, watch:

YOU DA WOMAN!!!!

Now if only I could change font sizes and colors

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home