Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cutie Pies!


These two cute guys were my foster kittens a couple of years ago. Their names were Tiggy Tiger and Dracky Dracula. They were cute kittens and caring for them was a fun job. They were healthy normal kittens that loved to attack every string in the house including each other. I totally forgot about them until I stumbled across this photo. I hope that they are okay and that they found good homes. Damn holiday season always makes me reflect on these past years and think about the future. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Aww... they are so cute. :-)

Hope you have a great Christmas!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Apostle John said...

Cute kittens :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta and Apostle John, they are cute aren't they. I only have a few pixs of my fosters but I cherished and loved each and every one. I hope you have a Happy Holiday season, too!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home