Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Am Feeling Better and Amy Has Got Some Pimp Juice!

I feel better today. I think part of it was because Amy took me dancing last night at the Salsa Social Dance held at our dance studio where we are taking lessons. We arrived a little late and missed the exhibition dance but it was still pretty happening. It kind of reminded me of prom where there were a lot of guys just standing on the side lines. Amy and I didn't wait for a guy to get the balls up to ask us to dance, we started dance with each other. It was fun. Finally some guys came up and we danced. The guys in the beginning were good dancers and we had fun. Then the quality of dancers went down after that, unfortunately. My sister and I both danced with a guy who looked like Napoleon Dynamite. I kept expecting him to say "Sweet Ride" and "Can you bring me my chapstick?" The other guy after that was just a bad dancer but I give him kudos for trying. The music was okay and it seemed that they were rotating the same five songs. I lot of guys loved my sister. I have to admit Amy is ten times more talkative then me when she dances. I like my dance partner with less talk and more dance. All of the guys who danced with Amy and some who didn't even dance were entranced by her. Every guy who did dance with me was trying to pump me for information about my hot sister. I take my job seriously as the older sister. The last guy didn't have my seal of approval but the next one will, I promise you. Amy was looking for a guy who was hot, my job was to figure out if he was a complete idiot or not. No guy there fit Amy or mine's approval but we had fun just dancing. Overall, I can't wait to go out again and I am seriously impressed with Amy's ability to attract men, it was like bees to honey and it was good to salsa dance my sorrows away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Chica for the compliment! But I really think we fulfilled many a man's fantasy that night. Twins...dancing lasciviously with each other. Yeah...that's hot!Let's not forget your talent or shall I say talents, let's just say, even without your "special equipment" the girls were getting some attention. Almosted poked an eye out on one man you danced with. I think he was at perfect eye level with them. Coincidence? I think not! The perve!?!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

How can there be a "hot one" when you're both twins? You both look hot, IMO. :-P

I'm more like you, though. My sister was very outgoing and I was quiet - and I'm the oldest of four kids. I'm a bit more outgoing now, but it took a while for me to come out of my shell.

The Napoleon Dynamite guy - too funny. I envy you guys - my hunny doesn't dance very well. It's something I miss a lot.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Chica, you are right! My twins did have a couple of guys enthralled but I have to say that you were definitely friendlier than me, hence more approachable.

Notta, Amy is definitely the "hot one"! She works her assests while I like to think that a little mystery is sexy. Amy of course is trying to convince me to show some skin but I am a little shy. My man is not much of a dancer either. The trick is to find some friends or family that love to go dancing then you won't be alone. I always wanted to dance in public but I never did outside of dance class until my sister moved back to Austin.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home