Thursday, December 22, 2005

Laugh...It Makes You Live Longer and Happy Holidays, I am Outta Here!

I love to laugh. I didn't always do it. Everyone goes through their angsty "I am so depressed, no one understands this kind of pain" phase. Then something happened. I realized that I am alive and I have only one life to live. So, I decided to do what made me happy and be with who made me happy and to laugh a lot. I do laugh a lot. I can't help it. I laugh uncontrollably at all kinds of jokes but especially at fart jokes. Why? I have no idea, it's just me. I like people who make me laugh. Today, I saw a homeless man whose signs read "Help, Need Fuel For Private Jet!" and "My Wife Had a Better Lawyer!", I about died from laughing at the red light. I normally don't give money to the homeless but I gave him five bucks for brightening my day. So, laugh it's the best medicine to maintain a happy soul!

Happy Holidays fellow Bloggers! I am getting on a jet plane and heading out to go visit some parents. I hope that everyone has a safe holiday season. I will back soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Apostle John said...

I saw a sign held by a homeless man as I was leaving a sporting event -- "Need money for beer."

7:33 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Happy Holidays to you! I gave money to a man who held a sign saying "Help the Beerless". I could not resist. :-P

Sometimes I give money - sometimes not. It depends on my mood. Either way, in the end, my pocketbook doesn't know whether I've given the money or not, so I guess I might as well brighten someone's day.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta and John, Happy Holidays! I sometimes give money but normally I don't. His sign just made me laugh and after a stressful day of shopping, I need it. I have never seen a sign that stated that they needed money for beer...at least they are honest.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home