Thursday, December 29, 2005

Rock the Kasbah!


I am back and with a new cat picture. This is Kitty. He is my in-law's cat. He is an orange Siamese cat and a cutie patootie! Our Christmas gift for him was a little red fez. We were inspired by their Christmas card which featured a picture of Kitty with a Santa hat. As you can tell by how pitiful looking he was, he was not having fun trying on his new hat but he was too cute! Now, I just have to make him a little vest to complete the outfit. Enjoy! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Ha, ha - I love it when animals get dressed up. I know it's no fun for the animals, but it reminds me of when I was a young kid and we had a dog. My sister and I used to dress her in a very chic jacket and paint her toenails with gold glitter polish. Hey, it was the 80's, what can I say? :-P

10:48 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, thank you for understanding my affliction. I love to torture my pets by making them wear adorable outfits and hats. I can't help myself. Maybe there is a group for people suffering from this problem. I think that your sister and you looked so cute making your puppy pretty.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Tee hee - mom and the dog were not pleased, but we had fun. Incidentally, I read another gal's blog who dresses up her little pooch all the time and posts pictures. I get such a kick out of it! Hmm.. is it an affliction or just an eccentricity? :-P

10:05 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, maybe it's an affliction but a good affliction! I figure that I can be out in the streets but instead I am planning outfits for my cats to wear. The jury's out on which is worse.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home