Sunday, March 26, 2006

Look at me, I'm a Pretty Princess!


I guess I don't put on enough makeup to satisfy my sister so she signed me up for a consulation with a MAC makeup artist. I was pleasantly suprised because I actually had fun and I learned a lot. My makeup artist did a fantastic job. Now the hard part is trying to recreate the "look". She did my eyeshadow in 20 seconds, I was trying to recreate the look for an hour last night before I gave up. I'll keep trying but damn I need those brushes they make it sooo easy. Thanks chica and Adrenne! Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Monty said...

You look fabulous, don't change a thing.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Awwww, Monty, you always know exactly what to say to make me feel better! It's like your super power!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Your makeup looks good - don't forget to get yourself a facial once in a while. They are so wonderful. :-)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I have never had a facial. After my previous spa experience I am a little wary but I hear they feel great. Does it really help you skin much?

3:50 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

My skin is very sensitive and I found a very good beautician, so it helps me quite a bit. Plus, it's just relaxing. :-) Your skin looks fine, so you would probably just be going for the pampering and relaxation. And also, your face will be so soft afterwards.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Hmm...sounds like I definitely need to make a date to get a facial. Thanks for the info, Notta!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

You look disgustingly gorgeous.
"Down rover"

6:29 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Vest, stop you are making me blush over here. Thank you for the compliment, women can never get enough of those.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

Hi Pretty Lady, Thanks for calling.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

My pleasure, Vest. Thank you for your pretty words.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home