Thursday, March 30, 2006

My sister is a Gremlin!

My sister called me up the other day and told me that something weird happened. Well, a lot of weird things happen to her but this was kind of funny weird. She received a phone call asking if some "happy occasion" had blessed her. She was confused because she is happy but didn't know what occasion she was talking about. The lady then asked her if she had just had a baby. She called her to congratulate her but then realized that there was a mix up in there information. But this completely freaked her out because she had no plans to get pregnant let alone give birth the previous day. But if she did, I believe her to do list yesterday went like this...

- Go to grocery store
- Buy some makeup
- Contribute to world peace
- Feed cat
- Have a baby
- After giving birth go back to work, have that report to type up

The funny thing is that this person actually called her the day after Amy supposedly had given birth and didn't miss a beat that Amy was at work answering her phone. I don't know about you but after squeezing a tiny human being out of my body, I think I would have called in a sick day at least. I, of course, had to tease my sister. I told her that she was a gremlin and that she could easily spawn if I disregarded the rules and fed her after midnight and spilled some water on her back. Little gremlin babies would just pop off her. That would be cute! Anyways, I am borrowing a line from Sex and the City, "Congratulations, you don't have a baby." Well, at least not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home