Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ana's Pearl Necklace!


I just realized that I haven't posted anything in a long time so here is a cute pix of my kitty, Ana with a pearl necklace. Hey, get your mind out of the gutter people, she actually has a pearl necklace on. I have been busy with school lately and I haven't had much time to fill you in on my life but here is a brief list of things that have happened to or that I have done.

- Ate at the Salt Lick Restaurant! Very tasty BBQ and the band was playing some music and we had a rocking good time!
- I went to a cat show that was really creepy but I saw all kinds of cats and their eccentric owners. It was like I was coming home to the mothership!
- I went to try my luck at bellydancing at the Copa. It felt good to get my bellydance on 'cause my hips don't lie!
- I am enjoying married life and I realize that men have very basic needs. Food, sleep and sex make my husband a very happy camper.
- I think that I may be addicted to EBay since I can never purchase anything in a store anymore without first wondering if I could get it cheaper there.
- The outdoor cats that we feed regularly are getting more friends at the food bowel. I told them that they would have to get jobs soon since feeding them all is getting expensive. Pixs coming soon!
- School is almost over and I am trying to get a part time job. We'll see how that works out.

Overall, I am the same and I hope to post some more pictures soon after school ends so keep your eyes peeled for some drunk photos of moi! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, basic needs? Ok, make me some dinner, naked!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I always love it when Elvis whispers sweet nothings to me, he knows exactly what to say to make feel loved and appreciated. By the way this is my husband, ya'll.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

You two are so cute - what is your secret?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, I think I won the lottery when it comes to my husband. I can say that he came out of the box that way and I didn't have to tinker with him except when we are having that fun kind of tinkering. We just let each other know that life is good when you spend it with some you absolutely adore and love. Plus, the sex ain't too bad, either.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I got lucky, Angelique would do wonderfully in life no matter what; I just sit back and support her wherever I can.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

See I told you, he's perfect! I love you, honey!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home