Monday, April 10, 2006

In the hands of an angry zit!

I have recovered enough from the evil zit that haunted all my pictures at my husband's brother's wedding to talk about it. While driving up to Alabama, a huge zit appeared on my nose that defied description. The only thing that I can say is that in every teen angst movie there is that sad nerd with the hugest, juiciest, most repulsive zit on their nose...well, that person was me. I tried to hide it with makeup but my husband noticed it right off the bat and gave it a name, Beatrice. Thanks, hon. It is so true when they say naming something gives it power because she wouldn't go away. I dread seeing any photos of myself because it was bad, I mean BAD. I am doing so much better now and glad that it's over with but next time I won't get so stressed and I am definitely going for that facial Notta recommended.

4 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Facials are nice, but don't be surprised if you break out a little afterwards for about a week, especially if your skin is sensitive. It's not bad, but just giving a head's up. :-)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks for the info, Notta! I am trying to take better care of myself, that and it just feels good to pamper one's self from time to time. I apologize that I didn't reply sooner but I have been swamped with stuff to do.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

Eat more Green Vegies. You are obviously too young to need a facial. However, cut down on the Broccoli before a long car journey.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks for the advice, Vest. I agree that next time I travel I will eat more green veggies, I am sure that they are good for everything. I am also trying to cut down on caffeine but that tale is for another day.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home