Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dr. "Kitty Titty"


Here is the Ana photo of the week. We have been so serious that we need to take a break and nothing seems to cheer me up more than my kitty, Ana. She, of course, is the cat that inspired the name of my blog, Kitty Titty, for her strange habit of nursing from my male cat, Munchkin. Whenever we get stressed out she likes to come and cuddle with you. She has been our on site therapy cat during this stressful time. Her most successful treatments are her purring and making biscuit therapies. She is also skilled in meowing pitifully for treats, dragging feather toys for you to play with her, stealing your seat and making sure that laundry straight from the dryer stays warm. Not only did she graduate from the Kitty Kat Therapy University but she also graduate from the Kitty College for the Gifted and Extremely Cute and Photogenic. She is like her Aunt because as soon as a camera is pointed in their directions they turn on the beautiful. When someone I know and love is sick or going through tough times I stop to appreciate what I have in life and the beauty around me. I have to say that I am one lucky person. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home