Saturday, April 29, 2006

Oops, I Did it Again!

Okay, I totally love my husband so I did it again. I got that dreaded area...waxed for the second time. This time it didn't hurt as much as the first time. I actually had a pleasant experience. I went to my usual esthectician and she did a great job. I did the wax instead of the sugar and it didn't hurt nearly as much as it did last time...not even close. I was expecting the excrutiating pain from my last experience but I only felt a little discomfort a couple of times. I think that the person makes all the difference. She had a very calm demeanor, a light touch and asked if I was okay numerous times. She also recommended not to drink any caffeine or alcohol before coming in and it did make a difference in the amount of pain I felt. So, check out Keith Kristofer salon, I highly recommend it. Also, check out the brunette on the website. She is a good friend of mine and a cutie patootie, too!

5 Comments:

Blogger Vest said...

No Comment

6:53 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

What! No comment? Well, that's okay, that's the response I get when I ask my hubbie to get something waxed, too.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Julia, I agree my sister and friends would only do it under special circumstance if at all and you kind of have to be prepared for the major discomfort, aka lots of pain, involved.

I think my cats are great. I want to be reincarnated as a cat. I think I can hold the bed down for 10 hours a day. My cats make me a little happier maybe it's all the purring or there could be some kind of happy drug coated in the cat hair that they leave all over my apartment but, I agree, I don't think I could ever be without a cat either.

Thank you for dropping a line, Julia! Talk to you soon.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Apostle John said...

These comments are strange -- commenting on getting waxed and talking about one's cats at the same time. What would Sigmond Frued say about this :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Freud would say I would like to have sex with either one my parents and with my cats. But that's Freudian logic and there is no logic when it comes to waxing that area or being a crazy cat lady. Talk to you soon, John!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home