Friday, April 28, 2006

Chilly? Put another cat on the bed!


Here is a rare picture of all three of my cats on my bed sleeping with me. I edited it out my ugly mug because as it turns out I am no Sleeping Beauty. I am a little rough around the edges until I get that morning cup of coffee and then I do that magical transformation into Cinderella. Let's just say my husband keeps caffeine stocked in the house at all times. Anyways, this is rare moment captured on film here. My cats always are oppositely charged batteries and are repelled by one another but occasionally they all join forces to steal away my warmth. As I remember I took this in the winter near Christmas and the house dipped down to a chilly 74 degrees in the house. Way too cold as you can tell by the cuddling cats. Here's to my cats, the best set of heat stealers and blanket hogs I could ever ask for, seriously, they're worse then my husband. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

I'm not used to cats - only dogs. When my Golden Retriever lived with me, she loved to get up on the bed with me, but she took up twice the space as your cats put together. :-P Cute pic!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, I admit, I have never owned a dog before. My sister had a big dog and she loved the fact that you could run around and roughhouse with them. I admit walking a cat is just sad and they usually don't like to be cuddled for long but they have their appeal. I like when they meow at me for some love and how they seem to steal your chair in seconds. I like to think of them as furry roommates that leave gifts in the litterbox and eat all your food.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

Cats are dominating.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I agree and if I wasn't afraid of being purred to death I would tell them something but they are just too darn cute!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home