Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hopefully, the last Don Gato update!

Well, I just went and picked up Don Gato from the vet and he didn't need a blood transfusion and his body is bouncing back and producing red blood cells. He is now on oral antibiotics for the next 2 weeks and has to be back in a week for a check up. He definitely feels better and is demanding food. I am just glad that he is doing better because we weren't really sure he would make it. His care cost a small fortune but as my sister said, "He is worth it, I can always make more money but there is only one Don Gato!" and she is totally right.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chica...thank you for being there for me. You allowed me to be that worthless pile of mush that I truly felt like. I never knew how much of my happiness was wrapped in my cat. He has been the most consistent part of my life and the mere thought of my "little man" not being there was horrifying. Thanks for being there when we needed you! You rock! I also would like to thank Grant, Ange's hubby. He loves my Don Gato to the point where he sacrificed his own well being so that my Don Gato could have tuna! Grant hates seafood, but he made sure that my baby did not go without.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

True, girl, my man did make some great sacifices for you kitty. He hates seafood and I sure that when he was feeding Don Gato his tuna that he was dry heaving the whole time but Don Gato is your baby and we help out la familia because we love Don Gato and you, too, of course.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Aww... I'm glad Don Gato is better. I hate to see animals sick. :-/

6:54 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, I am so happy that Don Gato is recovering. He did look pretty terrible and it was very scary when he started turning a little yellow but now he is getting his color back. Thank you for thinking about our little man.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don gato deserves the effort, I was happy to feed him. He really liked it too. Anyway, I've gotten very used to the house constantly smelling of seafood lately.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks, babe! It's nice to know that I can count on you when it comes to cat care. Muchos besos!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home