Monday, June 12, 2006

Devil Kitten aka Lupita!


Here is a picture of our most recent foster kitten, Lupita. I wish I had a picture of more than her face looking pissy but she is pretty wild and would cram herself into the smallest space possible if I let her go for a body shot. I think it was appropriate that this picture of her has red eyes since she is a little bit of a devil. For such a fluffy cat she is the dirtiest little kitten I have ever fostered. She likes to use the litter box then dunk her paws in her water bowl hardening the litter between her toes into tiny little rocks that grow every time she does this. I had to soak her paws in water just to soften them up. Pepito is happy that he has a little buddy but I have separated so Lupita can get some human socialization. Don Gato is still hanging in there and we are making him comfortable for now. We were hoping for some good news today at the vet's but we didn't get it so there is nothing more to do now but wait. Hopefully, I will get some more pictures of Lupita that show that she really is a cute kitten and not possessed by the devil. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Vest said...

shame you are not getting more visitors. I love your posts. I too have a post on a pussie.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Vest, I don't mind that I don't get posts. My writing is just a really cheap form of therapy. Thanks for leaving a post and I will definitely be reading your post on a pussie. Wow, that sounds so dirty, I had to take a moment and laugh.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Angelique - What are the meanings of Lupita and Pepito? They are such cute names. :-)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, Lupita and Pepito are Lupe and Pepe with -ita and -ito added on the end. This tells people that the person or animal is young and little. It's mostly used as a term of endearment or at least that's how I use it. I am glad you like the names. I usually don't go for such names but my sister and husband named these guys. If it were up to me it would have been Chewbaca and Encherito. I love all things Star Wars and long gone Taco Bell food. food.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Vest said...

Hi there P F. Are those camera red eyes or real color.
Vest has another pussy post, see ya,P F.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Vest, those are really her red eyes from the camera. More stories about pussy I am so there!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home