Monday, June 05, 2006

The newest little foster kitten and updates on Don Gato!


I have been having computer problems lately and this is the first time that I have been able to post a picture. Whew! I think I deserve a pat on the back but seriously, I think my husband did all the work. This is the new picture of our most recent foster kitten. I've had him since Friday and so far so good. We have named him Pepito Encherito Blancito. Hey, he is Latin so he gets a really long name. The big brown cat is my Munchkin and he is a lover of kittens. He is always the best daddy and it looks like he has a new buddy. I like how he curled his tail around Pepito, it's too cute! I have some more fosters on the way but they were just born this weekend and won't be ready for a couple more weeks, so Pepito gets to be the only crazy kitten in the house besides my regular kitties. As you all know Don Gato was in the hospital and has been sick for last two weeks. Well, my sister decided to put him to sleep on Saturday but at the last minute he took a turn for the better and the vet decided to give the guy more time. He isn't out of the woods yet but he is stable and that is good news to us. I will keep you guys updated but in the meantime I will be praying for Don Gato for a quick recovery and Pepito on finding a good home. Tschuss!
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Aww.. Pepito is so cute. I'm glad he has a "protector". Sorry to hear about Don Gato - I hate seeing animals sick. :-/

8:48 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, Pepito is adorable. He is full of energy and having fun playing with my kitties. Don Gato is still pretty weak but he is eating and moving around and that is a good thing. It would be a shame too lose him but it always seems like the good ones go first, what a shame.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home