Saturday, June 10, 2006

Don Gato and Mr. Darcy!


Don Gato is still not doing very well but he is hanging in there for our sakes. It sucks. I just hope that he will tell us when he has had enough. This picture was taken last weekend right before we were going to take him to the vet. I think it's kind of funny because Amy is holding Don Gato, a white and black cat, while one of the neighborhood kitties that we have kind of adopted, Mr. Darcy, a black and white cat, is in the same shot. It reminds me of that episode of the original Star Trek where there where the two races that looked basically the same but hated the other because the color of their skin which is black and white on either side was inverted. The only exception here is that these two guys get along. We tried to foster Mr. Darcy so he could get adopted by us but he refused to use the litter box, he preferred my sister's bathtub instead. So, now I am fostering a new kitten and it brings the total to two for now. I am trying to take a picture of her because she is too cute! She is crazy feral but is the most gorgeous cat I have ever seen. I will post that picture soon! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home