Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lupita and Don Gato!


Here is a cuddly little photo of my sister's cats. She ended up adopting devil kitten, Lupita. She is making progress and as you can tell by the photo she is starting to relax around my sister and Don Gato. I admit I was quite surprised when my sister wanted to adopt her. She is very feral and needs a lot of socialization but she has the potential to be a great cat. Don Gato still isn't doing to good but he is hanging in there for now and he seems to tolerate the kitten well. There have only been a few incidents where there was some screaming involved. I am just glad that they found each other because my sister adores Lupita and I can tell that Lupita is thinking of my sister as her mommy. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Lupita is so cute in that pose. :-P Don Gato doesn't look too bothered by her. I don't think I could take in cats. They are cute, but I'm holding out for a dog when we eventually buy a place.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, I would love a dog, too, but my apartment is just too darn small. I am a little dog person, I figured I would get a cute little terrier or poodle. My sister is a big dog person which is kind of suprising that she got another cat. Everything seems to be good between her cats and it's good to hear her laugh when Lupita pounces on a feather toy. I haven't heard that it in a long time.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home