Saturday, July 15, 2006

Snuggles says reading is FUNdamental!


I know it's been a long time since I posted anything but school has been crazy. I am taking this accelerated class that is taking up all my time lately but I've made time to spend with our new kitten, Snuggles. He is a little embarrassed by the name but I think it totally suits him. My husband's parents are cat lovers and sent this card to him, welcoming him to the family. He also got a gift card to PetsMart and he told me he was going to spend it all on cat nip and treats. I figure I would monitor his herb consumption, don't want him to be a kitty cat nip addict. Overall, my brain's been to fried to think of anything deep and meaningful so I am going to keep posting pixs of my cats till I get a good thought, so enjoy!

Oh, by the way Snuggles' full name is Mr. Snugglesworth. I think it's very distinguished, don't you think? Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Tee, hee - that's so cute. It actually looks like he's reading the card. Your hubby's parents sound cool. Good luck getting through summer school - it'll all be worth it. :-)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks, Notta, I think he is absolutely adorable and I am totally in love with him. My parents-in-law are pretty cool and are bigger cat lovers than we are which is saying a lot.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home