Saturday, July 01, 2006

It's not noticeable, is it?


My sister will probably be annoyed that I posted this picture but I wanted to show you guys what she did to herself. Last weekend she came out of her room and had a bruise on her forehead. I inquired about out it and she put her hand over her mouth to contain her crazy laughing fit. It took a while till she caught her breath and explained what happened. It seems that she had a feather toy attached to a stick that had a suction cup at the end. Well, she decides to super amuse her kitten, Lupita, by sticking it to her forehead. She said it had some incredible sticking power and had to yank it off, causing her bruise. I told her to lie and say that she walked into a door or something but I am sure that any story including the truth would cause people to give her the phone number to a domestic abuse line. She is posing with Munchkin aka Peanut. A little update on him, he is sick. One of his kidneys is three times the size that is should be and he is on some kick ass antibiotics to reduce the swelling. I am praying that he will recover but I have a fear of when bad things happen they happen in threes. I will tell you more of my rule of three later. I don't want to jinx myself. Hasta Luego! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Ha, ha - I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does silly things like that. :-P I think I got it from my mother - we both injure ourselves in the weirdest ways. Sorry to hear about Peanut. I could never adopt animals for that reason.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, if you look close, you'll notice there are TWO marks on her forhead. She didnt learn after the first one :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, I don't think that I will adopt any more animals for a while. My cats are getting up in years and they are starting to get sick which sucks. At least we were able to figure out how my sister bruised herself. I always find bruises on my body and I have no idea how I got them.

Elvis, aka the hubbie, I forgot to mention that she did it twice and has two bruises on her forhead. Thanks for the correction.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

Not unlike her 'Skin and blister', she too is endowed with a beautiful countenance.

Even with the bruise.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Ahh, Vest, thank you tell us that we are pretty, me like.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home