Monday, June 26, 2006

Bye Bye, Pepito!

Well, I had to give up Pepito today to the Austin Humane Society today. I admit, I was a little sad to see him go but I know that he will get adopted in a heartbeat. He is way too cute and sweet plus he's Siamese so he will have a lot of people lining up trying to adopt him. It's sad but true. There are more people who want a fluffy Siamese cat then a brown tabby but if they are kittens chances are they'll both get adopted. After dropping off Pepito, we brought his older brother into our home. He looks exactly like Pepito but he is much more feral and shy. I hope that we are able to tame him some so he can find himself a good home, too, just like his brother.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vest said...

Hi P F: What a sensitive loving person you are.
Today I am sad at the loss of our pet budgie, someone left the door open when it was flying around the garage,it is not native to this area and more than likely predatory birds will get it.
The Ginger Tom who called on us a couple of weeks ago,live's three houses down the road. G Ts owner is a sweet old lady about 30 and is so nice to talk to, my son is seriously thinking of asking her to stay for breakfast, lucky guy.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thank you, Vest. It is hard to let my little fosters go and I will probably stop fostering soon but I admit it's kind of nice having kittens in the house, they have good energy, I can't explain it except that it feels good. That's the great thing about having pets, they are great conversation starters. Pet owners are proud parents that are dying to gush about their babies

9:35 AM  
Blogger Vest said...

hi P F. vest has a new menu.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Sweet!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home